Grade II listed semi-detached farmhouse with original features, including high ceilings, open fire and stain glass window, only a short walk to Porthcothan Bay. Stunning countryside views can be enjoyed from both of the bedrooms and garden. Padstow is just 5 miles away.
- Sleeps: 4 (+1 child).
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request), 3 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Pets: 2 medium-sized pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on driveway.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.