Cactus Jack is bright, comfortable, and modern. With a daring approach to colours and matching prints that bring lots of life, this home is a cosy getaway in the less touristy part of Eixample. Even though the living room isn't the biggest, Cactus Jack has a beautifully-executed sunroom attached to the dining area. With a metro stop only two minutes away, this is a great option for those who want to explore all the vibrant neighbourhoods of Barcelona.
Home truths: * When we visited, we spotted some stains on one of the walls in the dining room
* There isn't a lot of storage in this home, so keep that in mind if you have a lot of luggage
* There's no dishwasher in this home
* Seven guests can physically sleep, but the last two will need to settle for the sofa bed
* At maximum occupancy, the communal spaces will be too tight for everyone to enjoy at the same time
* There are several steps leading to the elevator – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* Both of the bathrooms are quite small and they don't get any natural light
* Luggage storage before check-in and after check-out is possible, but you’ll have to drop your bags at the host’s office in the city centre
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Cactus Jack. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.