Over 3 centurys old this unique fishermans cottage is settled nicely into a peaceful part of Suffolk. With charming traditional features, a comfortable interior and an excellent location in Southwold, all the qualities needed for a wonderful couples break.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Open fire
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: Bedroom, Shower room, Living room, Kitchen, Dining room, Landing room
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds.
- Other: Towels provided
- Outdoors: Small outside seated area with shard access to neighbouring properties
- Access: Free public car park only 50 yds away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.