Turnstones is a new apartment on the ground floor in the centre of Southwold close to the market place, shops, a hotel, and the promenade with access to the beach. Other landmarks of the town are the lighthouse and the pier, and there are pathways that go to the harbour where there is a foot ferry to Walberswick in the summer.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen area
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, CD, hi-fi, iPod dock, Wi-fi
- General: Underfloor heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided
- Outdoors: Two courtyard spaces, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Parking space for one car. EV Car charger available It is a Zappi unit 7kH type 2 (standard fitting) but it is untethered so you will need to bring your own lead.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.