Homes this close to Port Vell are a rarity, and The Repertoire is in a particularly good spot at the edge of El Born – and a short walk away from Barceloneta beach too. This carefully renovated townhouse apartment is contemporarily furnished, but both the floors and ceilings are original, which creates a sophisticated ambiance. The front-facing living room and bedroom can get the occasional traffic noise from the street below, but none of it loud enough to cause trouble.
Home truths: * The master bedroom faces the interior side of the block, so it doesn't get a lot of natural light
* The host allows pets – please get in touch if you have any allergy concerns
* The parking in the nearby garage is public, and therefore payable
* The WiFi was somewhat slow when we visited – only 12mbps
* Although the kitchen is well-equipped with appliances, it doesn't have the basic cooking ingredients
* The rooftop terrace and pool are both communal areas for all residents
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Repertoire. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.