This stunning apartment occupies the ground floor of a gorgeous Bath stone house. It's a real hidden gem, far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the centre for a truly peaceful time, while offering quick access, courtesy of a footpath that will whisk you into the city centre in around fifteen minutes. Inside, the eye-catching stained glass windows make an excellent first impression. Enter the open-plan kitchen, living and dining space, where a vast bay window allows plenty of light in. Continue to the bedrooms, and you'll find three immaculately laid out rooms with beautiful decor and plenty of storage, so you can unpack and feel properly at home. The surrounding neighbourhood is flush with facilities – with corner shops, boutiques and cafes within easy walking distance. There is also a cycle trail that offers multiple traffic-free routes for five miles for journeys further afield. You can't visit Bath and not sample its spas – from the ancient Roman Baths where you can sample the spring waters, right through to the modern Thermae Spa with its rooftop pool, there's something for everyone.
Home truths: * Child-friendly amenities such as a cot and highchair are available upon request
* The apartment has its own private entrance, though the front door is shared with others in the building
* It's at the top of a steep hill slightly away from the city centre
* It's a ground-floor apartment set over one level – however, there is one step from the street level, so it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
* The dining table doubles as a laptop-friendly workspace if required
* While a car isn't a necessity here, there is unallocated on-street parking if needed
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Ruby Red. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.