Just a few hundred metres from the centre of York – with stunning views of the magnificent York Minster cathedral from your sixth-floor vantage point – this sleek and contemporary apartment is ideal for a couple of friends or a family to discover the history of this vibrant festival city. Sunlight streams into the open-plan living room and kitchen through floor-to-ceiling sliding windows that open up so you can enjoy a fresh breeze without leaving the flat. The kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances with an island/breakfast bar that separates the rest of the room. The beautiful hardwood floors lead you through to the two generously sized bedrooms. The master room boasts its own en-suite complete with underfloor heating and a walk-in shower. Head downstairs and out onto the characterful cobbles, just a few minutes from the medieval city walls and approximately a ten-minute walk from the renowned Bettys Café Tea Rooms.
Home truths: * The home benefits from superfast fibre-optic broadband
* The master bedroom can be set up as either a super king-sized double or twin room
* Both bedrooms have USB charging ports near the beds
* Though a car isn't a necessity, there's allocated on-site parking for one car and an EV charger
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot are available upon request
* There's elevator access and no stairs within the apartment, so it may be suitable for those with limited mobility
* Check yourself in on arrival with the lockbox
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Richard of York. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.