Number 46 is a spacious ground floor apartment with conservatory and lovely sea views, situated on the seafront in the town of Whitstable, close to restaurants, pubs, cafes and interesting shops. This elegant property with a patio garden is an ideal place from which to explore the coast and countryside of Kent.
Booking Note: This property will only accept a minimum of 5 nights short break
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: opposite
- Nearest amenities: 200 yds
Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property minimum 5 nights
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, hall, conservatory, cloakroom, French doors
- Beds: King size bed, double bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV/DVD/CD with Freeview
- General: Gas central heating, coal effect gas fire, gas effect wood burning stove
- Utilities: Eye level electric oven and microwave, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher; washing machine, tumble dryer in garage
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, binoculars, telescope and Wi-Fi provided.
- Outdoors: Patio garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Space for one large car or two small cars off road beside apartment
- Sorry not suitable for children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.