Low Tide is an attractively furnished apartment set in the desirable area of Aldeburgh. Aldeburgh has plenty to offer including its well known music festival, started by Benjamin Britten, and held in Snape Maltings every June, stunning beach, good shops and restaurants.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, dining area
- Beds: 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi
- General: Night storage heaters, large TV
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Outdoors: Courtyard, garden furniture
- Parking: Private
- Please note: Although this is on the ground floor, it is accessed by some little steps down from the courtyard.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.