Humbug Lodge is a well-equipped two bedroom property located on the ground floor of a converted schoolhouse, perfectly situated with elevated views over Pateley Bridge.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge/diner, kitchen, porch, boot room.
* Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 twin beds.
* Luxuries: Smart TV.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Access to the property is via 14 steps, there is also an apartment above, not suitable for guests with limited mobility issues.
* Layout: Accommodation is all on the ground floor.
* Parking: Private parking across the road in Nidderdale museum car park.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.