Holbrooks House, is a light and airy apartment located on the first and second floors of the 'Sea Captain's House' in the village of Robin Hood's Bay. It provides accommodation for up to 6 people and can be booked with the Garden Apartment if more space is required. The village with its cliffs, rock pools and beach is ideal for a seaside holiday as it is also close to Whitby with Scarborough just a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One dog is welcome but not allowed upstairs.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, lounge, kitchen, dining room, half landing with wc. hallway
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 set of full size bunk beds
- Luxuries: TV and DVD
- General: Gas coal-effect fire, gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric grill and oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided, please bring your own towels. Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available. Please note: although property sleeps six it is more suitable for maximum of four adults
- Layout: The property is situated over two floors. First floor and second floor
- Parking: Private parking for one car outside the property
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.