Just metres from the shingle and sparkling waters of Slapton Sands, this seaside apartment offers exceptional views over the nature reserve and beach, and an unrivalled waterside position. One for lovers of modern design and open spaces, it’s particularly well-equipped for a family holiday. Young and young-at-heart guests can entertain themselves with the Playstation 4 when at home, and if you're not into gaming, there's also a separate TV snug to catch up on your favourite shows. Aspiring chefs will enjoy flexing their culinary muscles in the open-plan, modern kitchen – it's perfect for sociable cooking and comes with a handy wine cooler for connoisseurs who like to enjoy their bottles chilled to the perfect temperature. There's a communal patio that's ideal to catch a breath of fresh air, although we recommend heading out and exploring the South Devon Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty – there are more than enough beach walks and outdoor excursions to keep you busy for the duration of your stay. While the picturesque towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe are within a half-hour drive.
Home truths: * Private entrance at the back of the building
* Self check-in via keypad
* This home is spread over two levels so it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot and highchair are available upon request
* We'd recommend having access to a car to fully explore the area – there is a maximum of parking for one vehicle in the development's car park, just across from the building
* Additional parking can be found at the front of the building – it's free on a first-come, first-served basis – or in the long-stay pay-and-display car park a few minutes' walk away
* An additional adult or two children may be accommodated on the TV snug's sofa bed
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Gull's View. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.