Grenville is a spacious two storey apartment set within Upcott House, a regency manor house amidst 69 acres of pasture and woodland providing wonderful and uninterrupted views across the Taw estuary and Barnstaple town. This property offers a truly splendid location with a wide range of leisure facilities for all guests to enjoy during their stay. Grenville benefits from doors from the living/dining room through to a delightful sun room.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 7 miles
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome, if kept on a lead within grounds
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Feature fireplace
- General: TV, Wi-fi access
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/dining room, 1 Kitchen, Cloakroom with WC and basin. Sun room with garden furniture
- Beds: Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Z beds (2)
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Fuel costs included, Laundry room available, FAMILY PARTIES ONLY. Highchairs, cot, stairgates and baby listening monitor available, Shared use of snooker room and licensed bar with games, Babysitting by arrangement
- Outdoors: Shared use of heated swimming pool (under glass cover) from May 17th, patio area with furniture, trampoline, indoor and outdoor children's play area, large grass area and landscaped grounds
- Access: Ample parking
Please note, the Playroom is currently closed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.