Located in an elevated position, on Barnoon Terrace this compact, bijou first floor apartment is a great base to explore the beautiful St Ives and everything is has to offer. With all local amenities and beaches just a short walk away, the apartment also benefits from a communal seating area to the front of the property so that you can enjoy the fantastic views on a summer evening.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''). 1 x bunk beds.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment, steps leading up to the property; may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, larder fridge, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
- Outdoors: Shared patio area to front of building with raised terraces. Seating on each terrace. Varying numbers of steps to each level. Paving uneven in places.
- Parking: No parking.
- Family facilities: Not provided; but may be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent; convector heating. WiFi provided. 2 Adults, 2 Child only
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, terraced front area with raised areas leading to front of main building. 2 steps from pathway, a further 4 to next level, 5 to next level then one step to entrance of building.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 7pm - Departure - 9am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.