Positioned centrally on the second floor overlooking Market Place, Flat 4 Cheriton House offers all the great things St Ives has to offer. With everything on your front doorstep, why not pop down to the harbourside for breakfast or relax on one of the many beautiful beaches or take an invigorating walk along the coastal path to enjoy some glorious views.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x double (4ft 6").
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: This is a second floor apartment reached by two flights of stairs from a communal entrance.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, microwave.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired locally.
- Outside: No outside area.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- Parking: No parking available at this property although it is possible to unload nearby. Public parking available in various locations across the town and a weekly Rover ticket may be purchased. Please see Cornwall Council parking for more details.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Saturday changeover - Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Central heating, electricity included.
- Important notes: No smoking. Pets welcome. No WiFi. Mobile phone coverage varies. This is a second floor apartment reached by two flights of stairs from a communal entrance.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.