Driftwood is a lovely ground floor apartment with secure parking only a few minutes from the centre of Whitby on the North East coast. The town has cobbled streets, amenities, bus and rail stations as well as sandy beaches and a bustling harbour where you can see fishing boats landing their catch in the early morning. The ruins of Whitby Abbey are an attraction as well as the many fairs and festivals all year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner/kitchen, entrance lobby, apartment entrance, French windows to patio
- Beds: King size bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD, radio/CD player, Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge.
- General: Modern electric heaters
- Utilities: Ceramic hob with electric oven/grill, microwave, larder fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, waste disposal
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. With Sanderling apartment so close a party of up to eight people could use them for a gathering of family and friends
- Layout: Property all on Ground floor
- Outdoors: Private patio, table, chairs
- Parking: Private parking for one car in undercroft height limit of 2.1m.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.