This home is great if you're looking to be slightly away from the main hustle and bustle of the city. Luckily, as you're close to Chelsea, there are still lots of lovely cafes, pubs and restaurants within walking distance. While we can't describe the home as a showstopper, its calm, country-style interior is inviting and fuss-free. Your own private garden is definitely an added bonus. It also feels more characterful than your standard cookie-cutter apartment – the building used to be a shop, so you benefit from the high ceilings and large windows.
Home truths: * It's a ground floor home next to a busy road, so you can hear traffic noise in the living space
* The bedroom is small and the only storage is a small hanging rail
* There's no formal dining space, just the kitchen island with three stools
* The garden would benefit from a thorough sprucing
* Some will find it tricky to shower – you need to stand in the bath and there's nothing on the walls to hold on to
* There's no coffee machine
* Some of the pots and pans are looking worn
Business trip,Romantic getaway,A solo holiday,Kid friendly (1-12 years),Infant friendly (under 12 months old),Golfing
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Countryfile. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.