This beautifully presented and attractive apartment is completely self-contained and located on the first floor of this imposing Victorian house. Spacious and comfortable, the apartment is ideally located near the harbour and the many delightful pubs and restaurants, tea shops, patisserie, delicatessen, shops and galleries which abound in Padstow.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, Tassimo coffee machine, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Shared lawned garden, large deck, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. No children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.