With breath-taking views across Porthminster Beach towards Hayle Towans, Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond, this apartment has been tastefully furnished in a modern and relaxed open-plan layout with flexible sleeping arrangements suitable for a couple or small family. With only a few minutes' walk down to the beach and a five minute walk to the pretty St Ives to entertain yourself with all the shops, restaurants and friendly pubs.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'), 1 x twin storabeds (3')
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Steps up to and in the property - may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: No pets welcome, sorry.
- Parking: Allocated parking for 1 car in open private car park accessed to rear of the building, space No.43.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Saturday changeover - Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Electricity included in rent; wall heaters in lounge and bedroom.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets. WiFi provided. Mobile phone coverage varies. Coin operated washing machine is available for guests use in the shared laundry room.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.