This beautifully presented and attractive apartment is completely self-contained and located on the ground floor of this imposing Victorian house. Spacious and comfortable, the apartment is ideally located near the harbour and the many delightful pubs and restaurants, tea shops, patisserie, delicatessen, shops and galleries which abound in Padstow.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x double.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen & towels provided.
- Accessibility: Ground floor apartment. There are 11 steps down to the apartment.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Outdoors: Patio terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and uninterrupted views of the harbour and river across from Padstow to Rock.
- Parking: Designated parking space available.
- Family facilities: Not provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas fired c.h./hot water.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no babies or children.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.