An open plan first and second floor apartment situated on the famous Porthmeor Beach in St Ives. This bright and modern two bedroom apartment offers fantastic sea views from the living room and master bedroom - a great choice for families looking for a beach holiday. The harbour front is only a short stroll away and offers a fantastic selection of restaurants, shops and pubs to keep you entertained. The apartment also benefits from private parking for one car in a shared garage.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'), 1 x twin (3'), double sofa bed.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Second floor apartment, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but may be hired.
- Outside: Private balcony with table and chairs that overlooks the beach. Private access to the beach during the summer, weather permitting.
- Pets: No pets welcome, sorry.
- Parking: Garage space number 18 in the shared, secure lower level garage (space 15ft L x 7ft W x 6ft 6in H approx).
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Electricity included in rent; central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets. Mobile phone coverage varies. Coin operated launderette on site. Steps up to the property, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.