An attractive first floor apartment situated in a perfect position overlooking the sea from the bedrooms, balcony and kitchen. With large bi-folding doors in the lounge which open out onto the south-facing balcony with seating and views toward Porthmeor Bay. 2 Ayr is only a short walk to the many fantastic beaches, restaurants, pubs, shops and galleries that St Ives has to offer as well as the scenic coastal path.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2 x king size (5')
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: First floor apartment, this may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, dining table and chairs, doors to balcony.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Outdoors: Balcony with table, chairs and views over St Ives.
- Parking: There is private parking for 1 car in the private car park to the front of the property.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets welcome, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no children under 10.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.