Situated on the first floor, this two bedroom apartment is within walking distance of Carbis Bay beach and the branch line railway station. In the lounge you can completely relax and take in the amazing views of St Ives Bay or take in sea breeze from the communal terrace garden, laid lawn, immediately in front of the block with amazing views across St Ives Bay.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double bed (4'6''), 1 x twin (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment; may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles
- Outdoors: Front sloping communal terrace garden, laid to lawn with folding garden chairs.
- Parking: Parking port for one car in a private car park opposite the entrance to the flats.
- Family facilities: None provided, but may be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent. Night storage heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets. WiFi provided.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 7pm - Departure - 9am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.