This spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located on Porthmeor Beach in St Ives, famous for its good surf and stunning sunsets. 19 Barnaloft benefits from private parking, however all local amenities are within a short stroll from the property which means transport here is not essential. The popular harbour, with its award-winning restaurants, pubs and boutique shops is only a two minute walk away. For art lovers, the Tate St Ives is just around the corner, with many smaller art galleries tucked away in hidden corners throughout the town.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6'') +1 x single (3'). Double sofa bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, small freezer.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: Private balcony with table and chairs that overlooks the beach. Private access to the beach during the summer, weather permitting.
- Parking: On-site parking in garage no. 6, dimensions: 13ft 6in L x 7ft 6in W x 6ft 10in H (approx.).
- Family facilities: Not provided; but may be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent; night storage heating.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, coin operated washing machine is available for guests use in the shared laundry room.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.