Situated on the famous surfing beach of Porthmeor, this one bedroom apartment is ideally located for all that St Ives has to offer. With the beach just moments from your doorstep, you don't have to worry about carrying your bucket and spade too far.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom.
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6'), 2 x single (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Please note the open stairs are not suitable for young children. - may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV with DVD player, picture window with panoramic sea views.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Private balcony with table and chairs that overlooks the beach. Private access to the beach during the summer, weather permitting.
- Parking: On-site parking in garage No. 10, dimensions 15ft L x 7ft 4in W x 6ft H (approx.).
- Family facilities: Not provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent. Night storage heating.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets, please be aware that the patio is overlooked by an adjacent property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.