A lovely split-level ground floor apartment which is a former fisherman's cottage has been stylishly modernised and furnished and is ideally located just a few minutes walk from the beautiful beach Porthgwidden and popular surfing beach of Porthmeor. The property is also close by to the harbour, shops and restaurants.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x bunk bed (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Split level ground floor apartment, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, fridge, washing machine, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
- Outdoors: Small area at the front of the property with seating.
- Parking: No parking.
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent; central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 4pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.