A practically perfect proportioned home, Amethyst falls is the ideal place for those after more space as it's located away from the city centre, but still close to the subway. Tastefully decorated, with neutral walls, wooden herringbone floors and modern furnishings, there are hidden luxuries throughout. The bedding is superb quality and invitingly comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped if a bit small. If you're looking for a home with a bit of zen then Amethyst falls is a great choice.
Home truths: * The lift is very narrow and can only fit one person and a small suitcase
* The Boulevard outside is noisy when the living room windows are open
* The TV system is unusual as there is only a video projector
* The kitchen is quite small
* There is no dryer machine
* There is no air conditioning
* The surrounding neighbourhood isn't super exciting, but it is close to the subway
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Amethyst Falls. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.