This end of terrace cottage is attractive, stylish and spacious and we are sure will provide guests with a very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Beautifully furnished and very well equipped, with views over the surrounding countryside, it is conveniently situated close to village facilities including pubs (one now owned by Rick Stein), wine bar, shops and excellent restaurants.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven, electric hob, microwave, integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Tassimo coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Small lawn, patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that this property is not suitable for people with pet allergies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.