A great location for a beach holiday being only 150 yards from the wide sandy beach at Harlyn Bay, this comfortable terraced house also has a sea view from the main bedroom. Because it is less than a minute's walk from the lively Harlyn Inn, you don't even need to use your car if you want a meal or a drink in the evening.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x bunk bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels not provided - but can be hired. see hire page.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine.
- Nearest beach: 150 yards.
- Nearest amenities: 100 yards.
- Outdoors: To the front there is an open plan area of grass on the other side of a communal pathway. To the rear is an enclosed, fairly sheltered, south facing area, with fields beyond. The gated pathway running along the rear gardens of the terrace is for use of service providers only and not for general use by other occupants. It has a picnic table seating 6.
- Parking: One designated parking space; another space may be available - depends on occupancy of other properties in the terrace. If unavailable, parking may be permitted in pub car park but not during busy times of year.
- Family facilities: None provided but may be hired - see hire page.
- Pets:Maximum 1 medium size; £25 per week. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: WiFi included, electricity included in rent; night storage heaters in lounge and hall, wall convector heaters kitchen and bedrooms, heated towel rail bathroom, additional portable heater; hot water electric immersion.
- Important notes: No smoking, no more than 4 adults may occupy, no short breaks.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.