Close to explore all the shops, restaurants, beaches and the beautiful town of St Ives lies this smartly presented one bedroom fisherman's cottage. This is an ideal base for a couples retreat or a small Cornish family holiday.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x small double (4')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Set over two floors. may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer.
- Nearest beach: 0.4 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: No outdoor area.
- Parking: There is no allocated parking for this property. Nearest long stay car park is Park Avenue car park.
- Family facilities: Travel cot (linen not provided), highchair, stair gate.
- Pets: One pet welcome, £25 per pet per week.
- General: Central heating. Electricity and gas included in rent. WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 3pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.