This fabulous four bedroomed home lies in a quiet area of Padstow but close enough to stroll down to the harbour which offers many independent restaurants and shops to browse through. Be sure to treat yourself to a traditional Cornish pasty and a meal in Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant. Eat al fresco in the garden making the most of the barbecue and enjoying family downtime away from the business of everyday life. This property offers space and comfort for the whole family and welcomes two dogs. The perfect home from home for your Cornish getaway.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 1x king size, 2 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access. Set over two floors.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge / freezer, AEG electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Outside: Enclosed garden and patio, charcoal barbecue, outdoor table and chairs.
- Nearest beach: 1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Garden: Garden and patio.
- Parking: 3 parking spaces on property's private driveway.
- Pets: Maximum 2; £25 per dog per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Family facilities: Not provided, can be hired.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electricity and gas included in rent, heated towel rails, underfloor heating in the bathroom and en suite, gas central heating throughout.
- Changeover: Saturday - arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
- Important notes: No smoking. Limited head height in Bedroom 4 and the fireplace shown is for feature purposes only.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.