Beautifully presented property which, with sheltered patio for the summer and log burner for cooler months, offers perfect holiday accommodation for any time of year. Padstow has many delights on offer; browse the many shops, enjoy a cream tea or a relaxing lunch in one of the many cafes and restaurants or simply watch the goings on in the busy fishing harbour.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 2x doubles, 1x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Breakfast bar, 4 leather bar stools, gas hob, built in double electric oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, microwave, Sonos WiFi speaker, TV, radio/CD player.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
- Outdoors: Small paved front garden with shrubs, slate bench. The rear garden is fully enclosed, raised gravelled area and paved patio, garden furniture, gas barbecue, outdoor thermostatic shower SUMMERHOUSE: 3 easy chairs, plus additional seating, occasional tables. Gate to access lane at rear.
- Parking: On road parking as available, nearest public carpark is approx 400 yds.
- Family facilities: Cot, high chair, changing mat, plastic tableware, cutlery, blanket and quilt provided. Please bring your own mattress for the cot.
- Pets: 2 pets; £25 per pet per week. Security Deposit for Pets: £50 per week.
- General: WiFi included, gas, electricity and logs included in rent; gas c.h./hot water; log burner; heated towel rails.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.