Attractive, well equipped Edwardian terraced house only 5 minutes' walk from Padstow town centre and harbour. Fully modernised, the property still retains some original features including a delightful Edwardian tiled hallway and original pine doors. Padstow is an unspoilt fishing town with spectacular cliff walks and scenic countryside right on its doorstep.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 2 x doubles, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: CD player, iPod dock, estuary views, dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
- Outdoors: To front: small paved area with shrubs. To rear: steps down from kitchen to completely enclosed decked area. Garden furniture.
- Parking: Parking in road as available, nearest public carpark is approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
- Family facilities: High chair; other equipment not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: WiFi included, gas, electricity and logs included in rent; gas c.h./hot water; log burner; heated towel rails.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.